Taylor did something tonight I never expected and was not prepared for. She unlocked and opened the car door as I was driving! Luckily the door did not swing open but she opened it enough for it to beep and the lights to come on. I was shocked but quickly pulled over and warned her to never do that again. I child proofed the door as soon as we got home. I should have child proofed it a long time ago but never thought she could do that while buckled in her car seat.
A lesson to all moms out there - child proof car doors no matter what age your child is!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
EEEK! That's scary! Libby's mastered the window... and last week she pushed the button and leaned forward to loosen her carseat straps... yeah, all that money on a britax and she's escaping from it! She received a lecture and hasn't done it again... but they are figuring out too much!
YIKES! That is so scary. We have our doors child proofed just in case too.
Wow! That is scary. I am always afraid that that will happen. I am always telling Gavin not to play with the door. I am so glad that Taylor was ok!
Post a Comment