Taylor loves to eat slices of lemon and lime. I do too but I did not think she would like it at her age. Here she is eating a lime while swimming today.
Wow! well at least she's getting her fruit servings for the day! Gavin tried a lemon once and that was the end of that - he refuses to put them in his sweet tea. He even tells the waitress - NO LEMON!
6 comments:
What a cutie! I tried to get Jack to eat a lime today, but he said, "No way!" All he wanted to do was drop more lime slices in my Corona :)
Happy Mother's Day!!
Wow - she's not even making a sour face!
Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day. That is too funny!
Happy Mother's Day!
I guess Taylor is getting ready for Marguarita Time!!
Wow! well at least she's getting her fruit servings for the day! Gavin tried a lemon once and that was the end of that - he refuses to put them in his sweet tea. He even tells the waitress - NO LEMON!
Post a Comment