Thursday, May 29, 2008

PLEASE PRAY

My friend Michele's brother-in-law was seriously injured this past Sunday on a large inflatable waterslide in his own backyard. He broke his neck and hardly has any movement in his body. Tory is 33 years young and he and his wife Julie have 2 young daughters. Please pray for Tory and his family during this difficult time.

5 comments:

steele family said...

Oh, no!!!! I will be praying. This is really heartbreaking. I can't imagine how horrible they must feel right now. Please keep me updated. God can do anything!

Justin and Lisa Rhodes said...

Thanks for getting the word out! PLEASE keep us updated...
Lisa

Julie and Tory said...

Thank you Jamie for posting. Tory is still hurting and we just have to be patient. I have a laptop here in the hospital. Thank you so much for all your prayers.

Julie

Jennifer Walker said...

We are continuing to pray for Tory and his family.

Sherry said...

How horrible. That breaks my heart. I am so very sorry to hear that! He and his family will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery. How scary...