Sunday, August 24, 2008

Saturday

Taylor and I spent the day visiting friends yesterday. We went to my friend Missy's house to play with her 6 year old daughter Claire. Taylor and Claire played on the gym set, trampoline, painted and went swimming in the neighborhood pool. Taylor and Claire had a great time playing together. After visiting with them we went to visit another friend, Deedi, and her daughter London and new born baby Jackson. London just turned 3 and Taylor has played with her many times before. Baby Jackson is only 10 days old and is adorable! He looks just like his mommy and London looks just like her daddy.
Too bad I didn't realize my camera battery was nearly dead before we left. I was only able to take one picture before it died. Here's a picutre of Claire and Taylor eating a snack while taking a break from swimming.
I expected us to be stuck inside today due to bad weather from Fay but it's just been windy and drizzly. I hope we dodged the bullet and don't end up like Jennifer and Scott in Orlando!

2 comments:

NIKKI said...

Sounds like a fun day!

steele family said...

how nice that you missed the bad weather!