Sunday, September 21, 2008

Sunday at the park





7 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Walker said...

Looks like a cool setting for a park across the street from the beach. Taylor looks adorable in her pink Southern Miss shirt.

Anonymous said...

I love the pink Southern T-shirt! Do you plan on taking her to any games this year?

Bridget said...

Is that miramar? Oh I used to LOVE miramar park! It was the setting of many playdates when I was a peanut! It used to have a cool boat thing to play on.

Jamie said...

Yes, that's Miramar. They redid the park after the storm. There's not a bunch to play on but it's nice.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jamie! Taylor is so cute in that pink Southern Miss shirt. Did you see the Southern Miss pics I posted of Sims? My email address is angelamcdaniel@comcast.net I hope to hear from you soon!

Bridget said...

I had heard that it was completely different. So sad! The parks on base were awesome too. I wonder how they made out? I don't know if they offer visitor passes anymore?