Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pre-Christmas 2008

Taylor and I spent 5 days in Thibodaux celebrating an early Christmas with family. Jennifer, Scott and Jack also made it to town from Orlando. We had a fantastic time with them, my parents and tons of relatives and friends. I only took a few pictures since Jennifer had her "pro" camera in use. She has a bunch of great pics so I'll upload those when I get them. For now, here are a few pictures of Taylor and Jack on Christmas morning (really Saturday afternoon) waiting to open presents.

5 comments:

Bridget said...

Too cute! Taylor looks like she could be taller than Jack now! They are too cute. I bet they are so fun together.

Michele said...

Merry Christmas, Taylor!
Love, Chase

steele family said...

Merry Christmas! Love the pictures of Jack and Taylor together.

Anonymous said...

They are both so cute! It's always nice to go home, and spend time with family. I hope y'all had a great Christmas. Happy New Year!

Jean Anne said...

those 2 are just the cutest! love seeing the excitement on those sweet faces :)