Monday, December 08, 2008

Princess car

Even though it was a little chilly on Saturday, Taylor and I spent a few hours playing outside on her new (really used) princess car. Her cousin Tiffani outgrew it quite a few years ago and it's been sitting in my garage for the past few years. She climbed right in and took off! She absolutely loves it, especially going in reverse. My camera shy little girl was even in a picture taking mood and posed on her car like a model. She's too funny!

3 comments:

Cherie said...

Oh, I love hand-me-downs! That's how we got our Barbie Jeep, too!

Michele said...

so cute!

Anonymous said...

Those pics are so cute! Sims is getting a power wheel four wheeler for Christmas (it was cheaper than all the others). I can hardly wait to see his face. I am sure I won't get him off it. I refused for the past couple of years to buy anything like it, but he LOVES them. Taylor is just adorable!