Sunday, January 11, 2009
Potty Time
Wednesday was a BIG day for Taylor. She pee pee'd in the potty for the first time! When she woke up I asked her if she had to pee pee in the potty and she said no. She's been waking up with a dry diaper lately. While I was drying my hair a little while later she came in the bathroom and said she had to pee pee in the potty. She does this quite frequently (probably 6 months now) so I said ok and thought it would just be like any other day where she sits on the potty but doesn't actually pee. She pulled her pjs down and took off her diaper then sat on her little potty. By this point I was drying my hair again while watching her. She had a look in her face so I turned off the hairdyer and she was peeing!!! I got so excited and so did she. She was smiling and so proud of herself. I gave her a big hug and a handful of M&M's. Here's a photo of her first time...
She took a break for a few days but since she was home with me all weekend and not at the sitter I figured it would be a great time to really work on it. She pee'd on the potty twice yesterday and 5 times today! I'm so proud of my big girl! She gets sooooo excited when she goes and LOVES getting stickers on her potty chart. I hope this pattern continues when she goes back to the sitter tomorrow. Here's a photo of her this morning...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Yay! Big girl! She looks so proud. TOO CUTE!
I'm so proud of her!!! Her smile in that last picture is contagious.
HOOORAAYYYY! Iknow how HUGE of a deal peepeeing onthe potty is! GREAT JOB TAYLOR!!!!!!
Yeah Taylor!!!! You're going to have to teach Chase how you use that potty! :-)
What a big girl! Great job, Taylor :)
pure joy on that little face! priceless!! haha :) so proud of her!
Post a Comment