Sunday, February 22, 2009
MeMe & Paw Paw
I don't think I have ever posted a picture of Taylor's sitters so I wanted to get it on the blog for the future. She has been with MeMe & Paw Paw (they are not related to us) since she was 12 weeks old. They have been wonderful and Taylor has enjoyed her time with them. I know they are a little older than normal sitters but we would not trade them for the world. They treat Taylor like one of their own grandkids and take excellent care of her. Taylor has been with most of the other kids there since day one so it's a really tight knit little group.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awww! Uncle Tommy & Aunt Sue! I swear they don't change a bit. I'm really amazed that they are still watching kids. They don't stop. ; )
They stopped watching kids for a few months last summer when Paw Paw got really sick and I tought it may be the end for them. But, once he was well enough they started keeping kids again and said they just can't give it up. They said it's what keeps them young and happy.
Post a Comment