Yesterday was our friend Richard's 9th birthday. We were invited to a cook out at his house last night for dinner with family and friends. They had an easter egg hunt, egg toss and a few other games. So fun!
By the way, our wonderful neighbor's The Springers (Kathy, Rick & Richard) moved a few months ago (I think it was back in November). We were SO sad to hear that they would be moving since they have become dear friends of ours and because Richard and Taylor are BEST FRIENDS. Luckily they only moved a couple miles away so we still see them pretty often. We love the Springers!
Richard & Taylor
Easter egg hunt
Egg toss...Richard and Taylor were partners and actually came in second place!



1 comment:
I cannot believe Richard is NINE! That's insane! I remember holding him when he was a newborn! awwwww! I cannot take it.
Post a Comment