Monday, May 25, 2009

The beach

Taylor wanted to play with her new sand toys this afternoon but unfortunatly I had no sand for her to play in. Luckily we only live a couple minutes from the beach so we hopped in the car with a bucket and came home with enough sand for her to mess around with. She loved it!

5 comments:

Bridget said...

so cute!

Libby has that dress in her closet... I think it's a little big yet... adorable on Taylor though!

Jennifer Walker said...

That's hilarious. Couldn't you have just stayed AT the beach to let her play?

steele family said...

what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Fun!!!

Jamie said...

You're right Jenn. We could have stayed AT the beach but we were not dressed for it and it was getting late. We do plan to head to the beach this summer though. It's kind of crazy that we live so close to the beach and rarely go. I guess that's because it's the "Biloxi beach" and we enjoy going to MeMe's pool to cool off.