Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Traveling

Taylor has been traveling quite often lately. She went to Destin with her dad for Memorial weekend, Memphis with her dad, Nana and Pops a couple weekends ago and she went with me to Orlando this past weekend.

Jeremy's Uncle Chuck, Aunt Cyndi and their 2 young girls, Cameron and Chandler, live in Memphis so they finally made it up there to visit them. While there Taylor went to the Memphis zoo and a minor league baseball game. If I ever get pictures (hint hint) I'll upload them.

Taylor and I flew out of New Orleans EARLY Friday morning (thanks Dave, Megan and Joe for letting us crash at your place Thursday night) and arrived in Orlando Friday morning. My sister Jenn and nephew Jack picked us up from the airport (Scott was working) and we headed to Downtown Disney.

Stay tuned for more on our Orlando vacation....

1 comment:

Michele said...

can't wait to see the pics from all her vacations.