No, not baby Jernigan.
My sister Jennifer and her husband Scott welcomed a healthy baby boy tonight! Jack Robert Walker was born at 6:01 pm, weighs 9 lbs 1 oz and is 22" long. That's a big baby boy! He is precious! Baby, mom and dad are doing fine. I am the proud godmother (Nanny) and Shaun, Scott's brother, is the godfather.
To take you back a few hours, Jennifer went in for a doctor's appt. today and the doctor noticed the fluid looked a little abnormal and it was time for the baby to be born. I got a call from Jennifer around 2 pm saying that she was going to have a c-section at 4:30!!! Jeremy and I rushed out of Biloxi and made it to Mobile with time to spare...the section was pushed back about an hour. Jeremy and I were the only family members at the hospital for the birth. It was a very exciting moment when Scott came out of the nursery and was finally able to tell us it was a BOY! My parents and Scott's family all showed up at the hospital within a couple hours of the birth. They all had to drive in from Louisiana. I can't upload the baby pictures from my camera on this computer so until I get home to do that, check out Jennifer and Scott's baby blog at www.walkerbaby.blogspot.com.
About me and baby Jernigan....I had to cancel my doctor's appt. scheduled for this afternoon. It's rescheduled for Tuesday so I'll have a baby update then.
Friday, October 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment