Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Slippery when wet...


The wood floors have been installed in the living room and hall. WOW...they look great! What a difference.

I knew the new floors would be a little slippery so as I was walking around admiring them I tried to be really careful. Unfortunately, I was not careful enough. I took a couple steps and slipped and fell. Somehow I was able to shift my weight to my left side while in mid air so I landed on my side and not by belly. It was very painful and I'm sore and bruised today but no harm to the baby. I called my doctor first thing this morning to tell her of the fall and she said as long as I was not having abnormal stomach pains then I should be fine. I have a regularly scheduled appt. tomorrow so she'll give me a full check up then. Jeremy gave me an adjustment at the clinic this morning...it's nice to be married to a chiropractor! Now I'm terrified to walk on the floors :-)

The floor guy will be back Thursday to install the carpet in the bedrooms.

No comments: