Jeremy and I took a needed vacation today. We spent the day with great friends of ours, Michele and Shane McCarthy, in Abita Springs and Mandeville. Michele and I drove the golf carts while Jeremy and Shane played golf. After 18 holes (Jeremy scored 92) we headed back to Mandeville to do a little shopping. I made my first visit to Motherhood Maternity. That store needs some help. Nearly all the clothes had flower print or were really frilly. I did buy a pair of jeans and a couple tops. Michele laughed as I tried on the clothes with the fake pillow belly under my clothes. That was a funny site. The clothes are still a little too big to wear now but I'm sure I'll have to break them in pretty soon.
Happy 1st Anniversary to Michele and Shane (Oct. 9)!
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment