
Jeremy took Taylor to her 2 mo. checkup this morning. She weighs 11 lbs 12 oz, up from 9lbs 12 oz at her 4 week checkup and her length is 22 1/2" up from 21 1/2" at her 4 week checkup. She's in the 75 percentile for weight and 50 percentile for height. Looks like we have a chunk on our hands! We decided to wait on her shots. We're hoping to wait a few years but may be forced to get her shots if we put her in daycare.
After sending Jeremy off with the baby, I headed to my interview. It went fantastic. I hate interviews but feel that I was well prepared and think they liked me. I was even asked back for a second interview already! This one will be a role play interview. Anyone have experience with that??? As much as I hate to go back to work and leave my precious baby, I am excited about this opportunity. Oh, the job is at the Sun Herald (our local newspaper) and the position is for Marketing Consultant. I'll keep you posted.



5 comments:
She's a growing girl.
Glad you interview went well. Good Luck on the second one!!!
Oh congrats on the first interview.... I cannot imagine going back yet... I miss working at times... but then to leave Libby... if we were back home I probably would for a day or two a week though... just that we know no one here.
My mom's Aunt and Uncle watch children in their home (they used to anyway).... Kathy sent Richard to them... and he loves them like grandparents! They are wonderful! I know Taylor has grandparents close by to help, but if they still work or are unable, or if you are still looking at daycare options check with Kathy about my Uncle Tommy and Aunt Sue.... She loves them! And she could probably tell you if they are still watching infants.... they usually go to Richards birthday parties and anything special!
Good luck!
Has Daddy been working out!
Kathy didn't tell me they were related to you. I called them last week. She said she may have an opening and would let me know soon. I really hope they work out. If not, I have a few other options.
Oh good... Uncle Tommy is my Granny's little brother! They have been watching children in their home for YEARS... I remember digging into all of the toys at their house when I was young... We celebrated every Thanksgiving at their house for much of my childhood...
Good luck!
Post a Comment