Saturday, May 13, 2006

Weekend

We left Friday night from Biloxi to spend the weekend with my parents in Labadieville, LA. It was our first trip there since before the baby was born (they've been coming to visit us here). It's about a 3 hour ride and Taylor slept the entire way there. Guess that's why she had trouble sleeping that night. Since we were only going to be in town a couple days, we tried to see as many relatives as possible. We drove to Cut Off Saturday to visit with my aunt, uncles and cousins (my mom's side the family). Here are a few pictures from that trip.












Then we visited with my grandmother (my dad's mom) who lives next door to my parents. My dad is one of 9 so I have many cousins (I think 23). I just did a quick count and I think Taylor made great-grandchild number 29 for my grandmother!
We also visited with my aunts and uncles too.

1 comment:

Jennifer Walker said...

I can't believe Maw Maw has 29 great grand children. And at least 2 on the way with Daniel and Tammy's twins!