Friday, May 26, 2006

Happy Friday!

It's been a busy first week back at work but also a good one. My job is still going great. I've learned a bunch this week and am looking forward to next week when I get to ride along with some of the sales reps.
Taylor has been an angel lately. We try to spend as much time with her as we can in the morning before we go to work and at night when we get home. She has been "talking" so much lately and it's adorable. I got it on video tape but need to buy a cord to hook it up to the computer. I'll get that this weekend and hope to have the video on the blog soon.
More pictures to come this weekend also.

3 comments:

steele family said...

can't wait to see.

Bridget said...

Congrats on surviving your first week! Cannot wait to see Taylor pics!

NIKKI said...

Glad you made it through the first week great! Can't wait to see new pics!