Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Weekend

We had a wonderful weekend but unfortunately every time we went somewhere I forgot the camera. Taylor and I spent Saturday night in Mobile while Jeremy went to Destin to visit a friend from chiropractic school. MaMi and Paw Paw were spending the weekend at Jennifer and Scott's to babysit Jack while they went on their 6 year anniversary vacation for a couple nights. MaMi and Paw Paw babysat for Taylor too while I went shopping. Jeremy picked us up Sunday and we headed back home. We spent the afternoon at MeMe and Poppy's pool and had a great time. We went back to the pool today. Taylor loves lounging in her swing on the porch. Now we're going to enjoy a nice relaxing night at home before we have to head back to work tomorrow.

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Don't you love nice, relaxing weekends...

Anonymous said...

We had a great time this weekend visiting with all of you and spoiling both Jack and Taylor. Jack loved having his little cousin over and we got a kick out of both Jack and Taylor "talking" to us.

LOVE: MaMi and PawPaw