Here's Taylor playing in her nursery while I folded clothes this morning. We've been kinda lazy today which has been nice because it seems like we're always on the go.
Update - Taylor slept till 6:30 am for the past 4 nights. Looks like we're back on track!

5 comments:
I hope you are back to sleeping through the night...don't jinx yourself, though!
Cute outfit!!!! I love her smile! Glad she is sleeping for you!!!
sherry, i was thinking the same thing! it is so nice to have a lazy day once in a while, glad you guys got one today.
Love the blanket! Libby has one like it... Did Kathy and Rick give it to you? That's where Lib's is from... She loves it!
Taylor is so cute! So glad she's sleeping well for you again! I think they go through funk days every now and then???
Bridget- I love that blanket too...it's super soft. Kathy didn't give it to us...my cousin did.
Post a Comment