
I was playing on the computer in the sunroom tonight while Jeremy watched TV in the living room. We both heard a noise and wondered what it was. We've had racoons in the past so we looked in the screened in patio and sure enough it was a racoon. We're not sure how it got in becuase we have the room sealed off to keep them out. Even the cat door is sealed off. It ran all over, climbed up the screen and hung from the ceiling. When it finally went to the other side of the patio Jeremy ran in there and opened the cat door to let it escape. I hate those suckers! Here it is hanging from the ceiling.



3 comments:
Oh Lord! That's crazy!
That is just gross! I hear they can be mean too! So be careful!
Not IN the house. It was in the screed in patio where the hot tub used to be. They are so scary looking!
Post a Comment