Taylor had her 1 year checkup on Thursday (had to get her shots then to stay on schedule so the ped. decided to go ahead with her 1 year checkup then too) and she passed with flying colors. I had a busy day at work so Jeremy brought her to her appt. We got the okay to add more food (except peanuts and seafood) to her diet and when she turns 1 year we can switch from formula to whole milk. We also moved her car seat to face forward and are trying to transition from the bottle to sippy cup. Taylor is still not quite confident with taking steps but has taken a few in the past couple weeks. Her new thing is getting on all fours then standing straight up and bouncing up and down. We've said "Taylor will be walking any day now" for quite a few months now but I really think this will be true soon.



5 comments:
Big girl! Growing so good!
I've been thinking Libby will run at any minute too. The most she's done is 5 steps, then she looks like "what did I just do?" and sits. lol.
It will happen soon enough... and we'll be running to keep up with them! lol. Amazing how they are becoming little girls now... not babies anymore! =(
Glad that she is doing so well!
Sounds like a good report! I'm sure she'll take off soon!
Emma did the same thing to me. It seemed like months from the first few steps before she was walking regularly. Page, however, took off within 2 weeks of her first few steps. You just never know! I bet she loves being forward in her car seat. What a big girl!
YEAH you will LOVE switching to milk!! I did it before one :) If she doesn't like the milk (mine didn't at first) mix it with formula...slowly add more milk and less formula
She will be walking and then running soon! :) Amelia took walking a little slower and Abigail took her first step and was running in three days.
Taylor will be running soon!!!
Post a Comment