Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mardi Gras

Jeremy had to work yesterday so Taylor and I skipped the parades and went to a crawfish boil with the McCarthy's. We had a great time visiting with Michele, Shane, Chase and all of Michele's family. Thanks for having us over!

Here's Taylor trying to get into the cabinets in the kitchen. She figured out that they did not have locks like ours.Taylor and Chase

7 comments:

NIKKI said...

Looks like you all had fun!!

Bridget said...

So smart! It's amazing how quick they find the unlocked cabinets and open gates... sneaky girl! lol
Too cute!

steele family said...

She looks like she is pinching Chase's cheeks saying "you're so cute!"

Jennifer Walker said...

I agree with Kerri. Taylor looks so cute pinching Chase's cheek.

Jamie said...

It does look like she's pinching Chase's cheeks but I promise you that's not what was actually going on. It was more of an attack on Chase's face. I had to pull her away so she would not poke his eyes out.

Sherry said...

She looks like such a big girl next to Chase. Too cute!

Michele said...

She was just attacking him because she loves him so much! You know they are going to be dating in like 15 years!