Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Afternoon


Yesterday was Jeremy's birthday so he spent this afternoon putting his new basketball goal together. While he did that, Taylor, Richard (our neighbor) and I played in the front yard. Taylor sees Richard every day because he goes to the same sitter. She thought it was hilarious when Richard threw the golf ball and ran after it. Click here to check out her belly laughs. Does anyone know why my video looks so fuzzy? It looks fine on camera and on the computer screen but looks fuzzy once I download it to putfile. Any idea???

6 comments:

Sherry said...

Really cute video! I am such a sucker for baby laughs - they are too cute!

Jennifer Walker said...

That is cute. She has such a girly laugh.

Adrienne said...

Sounds like a nice afternoon. I love her little foot.

steele family said...

I think baby laughs might be my favorite sound in the world! So cute.

Michele said...

What a sweet laugh!!

Bridget said...

So sweet!
And look how big Richard is now! Tell them hi from me!