Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A bug...

After a great Easter weekend, Taylor and I both came down with a virus. Taylor got it on Monday morning so I stayed home for work and loved on her all day. Then I went back to work yesterday and was home by 2pm feeling awful. I stayed home from work today to recuperate. A big thanks to Nana and Pop for watching Taylor today! I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Jeremy does not get it too.
Here's Taylor on Monday in her 4th outfit of the day. Poor baby!

6 comments:

Bridget said...

So sorry you caught the bug! Hope you both are feeling better and Jeremy stays well!

Libby just saw Taylor's pic and said 'baby'! lol. Hopefully next time we're down they can meet???

steele family said...

That stinks that you both got sick. I hope everyone recovers quickly! Cute outfit, by the way.

Jennifer Walker said...

I'm soooooo sorry. I know what you are going through and I didn't think we were still contagious.

Sherry said...

Oh no! Hope everyone recovers soon. That is no fun!

Ooooohhhhh - I didn't even think it could be the Walker family virus until I read Jennifer's post!

NIKKI said...

OH no!!! Hope you are feeling better now!! I hope Jermey doesn't get it!! Stomach bugs are yucky!!

Anonymous said...

Poor Baby.

Glad you guys are feeling better!