Sunday, April 15, 2007

Weekend

Sorry no pictures. I'm having trouble downloading them from my camera.

Well, we kept our fingers crossed but I guess that was not enough. Jeremy came down with the bug on Friday night and had it pretty bad. He has not done much all weekend but will go back to work tomorrow. I hope no one else gets this awful virus!

I went to New Orleans Saturday night for a dinner with some friends. We had lots to celebrate...Carrie and Marcos are getting married in June and expecting a baby in November and Melissa and Jude are engaged to be married in January! Congrats!!! I had a great time seeing everyone and hope to see everyone again soon.

3 comments:

Jennifer Walker said...

Congrats to Carrie and Melissa. Hope Jeremy is feeling better.

steele family said...

Congratulations Carrie and Melissa! That was a lot to celebrate in one night. I hope Jeremy is feeling better and that you guys are done with the stomach bug!!

Bridget said...

Fun weekend. Congrats Carrie and Melissa!
Hope Jeremy is feeling better.