That was a good idea to put her picnic table under the fort of her swing set. I was wondering what I was going to do with it since I didn't want to make it a sandbox.(Although, I don't think Chase will sit still at a table just yet).
Looks like a beautiful day! She is so cute.
That looks fun!
That does look like a beautiful day! She's getting so big! Doesn't look like a baby anymore. =(
jamie, can you send me your email address? mine is steele.kerri@gmail.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
That was a good idea to put her picnic table under the fort of her swing set. I was wondering what I was going to do with it since I didn't want to make it a sandbox.
(Although, I don't think Chase will sit still at a table just yet).
Looks like a beautiful day! She is so cute.
That looks fun!
That does look like a beautiful day! She's getting so big! Doesn't look like a baby anymore. =(
jamie, can you send me your email address? mine is steele.kerri@gmail.com
Post a Comment