Taylor and I went to Mandeville this afternoon for Chase's huge 1st birthday bash. The McCarthy's backyard was set up with pools, slides, a bouncy thing and swingset which worked out great since there were so many kids. We had a great time! Happy 1st birthday, Chase!
Saturday, August 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Taylor adored baby Reese
Taylor and Luke






8 comments:
Looks like fun. Taylor looks so cute in all of those pics.
It was good to see you and Taylor. She looked so cute in that dress.
I'm so glad you and Taylor made it! How is Taylor recovering from her "dunking" incident?
That does look like fun! I love Taylor's dress.
What a cute dress! Sounds like a lot of fun.
Looks like so much fun.
So cute! Chase looks like he's catching up to Taylor! He looks like such a big boy! So cute! Love Taylor's dress! Very cute!
It was so good to see you and Taylor yesterday! She is SUCH A SWEETIE!!!
Post a Comment