Saturday, December 22, 2007

Early Christmas

Taylor and I went to Paw Paw and MaMi's house in Labadieville last weekend to celebrate Christmas a little early. Jenn, Scott and Jack flew in from Orlando so we had a big Christmas feast on Sunday and woke up Monday morning and celebrated like it was really Christmas morning. We had such a nice time visiting with the Arabies, the Theriots, the Rathles, the Tregres, the Walkers the Templets and anyone else I missed. Taylor says "Tank You" to everyone for the great Christmas gifts.


Christmas morning (12/17)

4 comments:

Michele said...

How great is that...Taylor and Jack get 2 Christmas mornings!

Jennifer Walker said...

It was so much fun to visit with y'all and see Jack and Taylor play together.

I don't know if Jack's third go round with "Christmas" this year (Christmas Day) will live up to Christmas with the Tregres and the Walkers.

Bridget said...

They look too cute playing together! I love Taylor's dress! She's just adorable! Merry Christmas!

Sherry said...

That looks like a great "Christmas morning". I know you all had a great visit. Merry Christmas!!