Thursday, December 06, 2007
Santa
Pictures with Santa did not go very well tonight. As you can tell, I have no picture posted of Taylor sitting on Santa's lap. We had a feeling pictures with Santa would not be as easy as last year when she was still too young to really have a clue about whose lap she was sitting on. This year, Taylor waved to Santa from a distance but the closer we got to him the tighter her grip became and the louder her screams were. No one was in line behind us so we had a few minutes to stand there and talk with Santa but she still did not warm up to him. We finally gave up and will possibly try again in the next few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's what I'm afraid of happening too. I hope she lets you do it later.
Last year we had the screaming pics...this year was MUCH better!
We had a similiar experience. Let me know if you figure out how to get a picture.
good luck!
Post a Comment