Wednesday, February 06, 2008
I'm shy
Taylor has become really shy over the past few months when she meets people for the first time. Over the past few weeks when she has met someone new she lays her head on my shoulder and I say "she's shy." Well Taylor and her quick mind caught on to what I have been saying. So the other night we went over to a friend's house to watch the superbowl, she put her head on my shoulder and before I could even say "she's shy" she spoke up in her sweet little voice and said "I'm shy." It was so cute! She did it again yesterday and it was adorable!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Oh that is too sweet!
Page used to do that too. It is so funny.
AWWW That is too sweet!
What a stinker...that is so cute!
That's the cutest! haha
I agree with everyone else. That is soooo incredibly cute!
I know one thing, she is not shy about her daddy, she will tell you with attitude plain and clear ,"That's my daddy!"She is soooo smart. Aunt KK from H'burg.
Post a Comment