Friday, February 15, 2008

Update

We're still here! Sorry posts have been few lately. After tearing the house apart, I have yet to locate the camera battery charger (my camera has a weird battery, not just a normal AA battery). I decided to buy a new one last weekend until I found out it would cost nearly $70 just for the battery charger! Not for a new camera or even a new battery. JUST THE CHARGER! I just could not bear to spend that much so I looked around the house again for another week hoping that it would miraculously appear, searched the internet for a good deal and found one online for about $25. It should arrive any day and boy I can't wait to take hundreds of pictures of my big girl! I think she secretly hid it from me so that I would stop taking pictures of her...shes not very fond of smiling for the camera. I'll be sure to post many pics once my camera is back up and running.
Taylor is still amazing me every day. Her FAVORITE thing these days is her baby doll. She loves changing, dressing and feeding her baby. It's just too cute!
My mom and dad came to town last weekend and we painted her room a cute green color. It turned out a little brigher than expected but is soooooo cute! It's so girly now, just like Tay. I can't wait to post pics of it.
Taylor is learing new words daily and is great at making mini sentences. She's become VERY independent lately and doesn't want my help with much. Her big thing is taking the lid off her sippy cup and drinking out of it like a big girl. She's doing great with that. No major spills.

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I can't wait to see pics of her room, sounds cute!

steele family said...

i am looking forward to seeing pictures too!

i feel you about the camera. we have purchased 2 cameras in the past year and i hate the thought of buying another one.

Michele said...

I can't to see how her room came out!

Sounds like you will be packing away the sippy cups in no time!

Bridget said...

Go Taylor!!! Big girl! It's amazing the spurt of growth at this age! Cannot wait to see pics of her room!